Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Recommendations for merchant account/gateway

port23user

Total Posts:  19

What are some good places to get a merchant account/gateway that is compatible with Magento?  I’d like something that will take minimal configuration with Magento and has low percentage-of-sale fees.  I’m in the US.  Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

iiNTENSE
Guru

Total Posts:  432
Lansing, MI

You can view all possible payment solutions here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/features

2Checkout is easy and you can be setup within 5 minutes, or Authorize.net is widely the most popular.

Magento Community
Magento Community

amyga1234

Total Posts:  4

http://paymenttransactionsystems.com/magento-merchant-account/magento-commerce-shopping-cart-special-merchant-account-rates.html

Setup in 5 minutes

Magento Community
Magento Community

allianceetrading

Total Posts:  13

Hi,

I went with Authorize.net because my bank offered a discount when setting up our account.

It took about a day for us to receive our information from Authorize.net, that was the only downside.  However, they have really good customer service.

Hope that helps & good luck !

Magento Community
Magento Community

Merchant Maverick

Total Posts:  6
Orange County

Magento is compatible with quite a few gateways and providers out there, so you shouldn’t have too much trouble finding one that is easy to integrate. A lot of my visitors have been happy with CDGCommerce, so you may want to check them out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sander

Total Posts:  232
Netherlands

allianceetrading - 11 November 2009 05:36 PM

Hi,

I went with Authorize.net because my bank offered a discount when setting up our account.

It took about a day for us to receive our information from Authorize.net, that was the only downside.  However, they have really good customer service.

Hope that helps & good luck !

It took a day for you to receive your information? That does not seem like a downside at all. In my experience with other PSP’s you sometimes have to jump through hoops for weeks. Maybe some Dutch PSP’s have a little catching up to do :-)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community