Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘my_database.catalog_product_index_price_tmp’ doesn’t exist

guido7

Total Posts:  40

Hello

I thought I had upgraded successfully…except…

when I modify/add a product it successfully completes the operation, but I get the error message:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘my_database.catalog_product_index_price_tmp’ doesn’t exist

What is strange is that this error doesn’t appear to be affecting things working properly, or perhaps I just haven’t found out where yet!

I’ve done a search and haven’t found anyone with the same error.  I’d be v grateful anyone could please help me with this, and if possible give me a newbie’s guide to resolving it?

I did the upgrade v carefully (by means of a fresh install and new db, imported my old db following instructions, copied my theme folders over, ran install wizard, reinstalled extensions, cleared cache via admin and manually deleted var/cache contents, refreshed/reindexed everything, etc.).

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community