Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multisite Functioanlity just like Magneto Hosted solution and Shopify? 

asshu

Total Posts:  1

Hi there !

I would like to know if the Automated sub-site creation is possible with Magento(Open source and Self-Hosted .)

I need fully MultiSite Functionality Just Like WordPress MultiSite with automated site creation (Sub-sites). WordPress has a functionality that any user can create his Own site on a Wordpress intallation .

Ex : MySite.com is my Magento site installation and any person (User X, User Y, User Z)should able to create Sites like XA.mysite.com , YA.mysite.com and Z.Mysite.com . So any person should be able to create sub-sites. Is there any possibility on Magento ?

Simply…Mysite.com would work as Magneto Hosted Solution , shopify.com etc. So that my Magento installation would be used as an hosted solution for others

Does anybody have any Idea to have that ability?

Thanks !

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

brunomarshall
Guru

Total Posts:  367

Hello ,

This functionality is not available in magento .

it can be included in feature release of magento .

but creating multiple site with single admin panel is very simple but automatied creation is not

possible.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community