Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

HTTP 500 Error when adding new product

alrabaca

Total Posts:  2

Dear Friends,

I am currently developing a magento site for one of my clients and everything went well until today when the client tried to add a new product after creating a new attribute set.

The problem comes when at the stage of entering the product price and pressing “Save & continue”. Below is the error message which google chrome gives me:

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://mydomain/index.php/admin/catalog_product/save/back/edit/tab/product_info_tabs_group_17/attributes/ODAsMTIz/set/9/type/configurable/key/7df4e8ed3d65830a4508becd770a8d26/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

So far I have tried:
- clearing cache
- deleting cache & session folder
- checking my base paths are correct

Any suggestions would be great!

Kind regards,
Alex

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kandrew

Total Posts:  114

Check your webserver’s error log. There should be something to start from.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community