1) Make backups of these files:
2) In both files, change the SQL commands CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE and DROP TEMPORARY TABLE to simply CREATE TABLE and DROP TABLE.
3) In mysql4-upgrade-1.3.99-184.108.40.206.php, within the large $installer->run( ) function, change CREATE TABLE ` to CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `. (Notice that I included the left single-quote. This prevents a Find and Replace function from recursively correcting itself in a loop.) There are 18 instances that should be replaced. NOTE: This change does not apply to the fix to the CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE command thatâs been changed in the previous step; It only applies to the ones between lines 53 thru 683.
4) Follow the normal setup instructions. (Preload database with the 1.2.0 sample data, upload the /media folder contents, set permissions to 777, and proceed with install by going to your siteâs default directory.)
5) After the install, go into the Admin Panel. There should be a warning that Indexes need to be rebuilt. Follow the link to resolve.