Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Why does the chart at the dashboard display a cross? 

bloomnine

Total Posts:  6

Hey everyone,it’s strange to ask that my remote magento system already installed,at the first i feel perfect about it,but these two days,i found a very strange problem that the chart at right side on dashboard page.Search for answer,found nothing.

And also i have another strange problems,on “reports"navigation,though i had several orders ,customers,etc.but when i choose the function to count the numbers,all the things display 0.

Have u meet this?Hope can get help.

Kevin

Image Attachments
1.jpg2.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bloomnine

Any guys can help me?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ed Baxter

Total Posts:  53

I’m afraid I can’t say I’ve ever come across this. Have you made any changes to your server or core files recently? Installed any new modules?

It might be worth installing another copy of Magento onto that host to see if it has the same problems.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help!

Magento Community
Magento Community

bloomnine

So kindly you’re,i remembered that when i install magento on host ,the program says some of the folders and files must be seted by 777 attributes,so i set all the files and folders.Do you think this cause the problems?

Thanks again

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community