Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom Options not displaying in Admin panel after upgrade 1.5.0 --> 1.5.1

simo

Total Posts:  32

Hi,

After upgrading to 1.5.1 when I select ‘Catalogue’ --> ‘Manage Products’ and then open a product it I then select ‘custom options’ from the menu on the left it displays a white screen with just ‘custom options’ and a button labelled ‘Add new option’.

Checking some other menu options on the left when I have a product open it appears all menu option from ‘Categories’ and below have the same issue.

Some display boxes or buttons some just a title. None of them actually work though.

In the front end I noticed that while the size options remain displayed the price data that was there in each option is gone.

Screen shots are of the custom options screen and the categories screen for a product.

Any help would be great.

cheers
Simo

Image Attachments
customoptions.gifcategories.gif

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community