Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

problem of result research and order of result

nicok

Total Posts:  4

hi,

On the website http://www.marketcensus.com

I have some problems about the result of a research

1 - When I use the list of categories in “Market research reports”, I have good results and I can use the order of price, date, etc BUT there are a error about “Items 1 to 4 of 4 total” because I have most 4 results and a second problem : all numbers of pages are not that I configured in “system>configuration>catalog>Frontend” (I ask 10,15,20,25 Products per Page on List Allowed Values and I have 2, 4, 6 8)

2 - When I use the field “Search entire store here” some time it finds good results with a word and some time it finds nothing but there are many products with this word int the title, descriptions…
For exemple with the word “google” it finds nothing but in “advanced search” it finds many results

3 - When I have a result from the field “Search entire store here” or with the form “advanced search”, the sort function and results by page doesn’t work :(

do you have an idea?

Thank you very much

nicolas

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nicok

hi
The problem for to found the word “google” is done. I reindex the data search with “Sonassi catalog search index” and remove all results in catalog=>search Term

Now I have always the problem about the order price, date and number of results by page, I select 10 results by page but i have all results in the page :(

Thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community

nicok

Hi,

I found the solution about the point number 3, it was the extension “ZetaPrints_AccessControl” the problem. I removed it and now I can use options and I have only 10 results by page.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community