Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Automatic import products

TiaID

Total Posts:  8

Hello,

I want to know how i can set up automatic import for products.

I have ha php source code from my wholesaler and i can connect with them so that my poruducts will be updated automaticly.

But can tell somebody me how i can do that ?

Best Regards,

TiaID

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagneticOneTeam

Total Posts:  253
USA

Hi, TiaID!
You can try Store Manager for Magento and its Automated product import addon. Store Manager is available in trial version (you can use it for 30 days for free)

Automated Product Import is a Store Manager extension which allows to automate Magento product import from external sources into your online store. It allows to synchronize your inventory with your wholesale partner in a timely manner. Read more here

Hope you will find this information useful for you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TiaID

Total Posts:  8

Well… I did send myself up for a trial today .... but it is an windows application .. and i have mac wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagneticOneTeam

USA

Hi, TiaID!

Store Manager requires a PC Emulator to run on your MAC.
Please note that this does reduce the performance of the Store Manager software.
You can use the following compatible PC Emulators:
Parallels Desktop ® for Mac
VMware Fusion ®

If you want to run Windows and Mac applications at the same time, without rebooting, you can install Windows using VMware or Parallels software.

You can read more information here.

Magento Community
Magento Community

howard80

Total Posts:  1

I\\\’m interested in the automatic product update as well. Does the Store Manager allow me to manage multiple magento store backends from a single view?

Magento Community
Magento Community

dweeves
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  877
FRANCE

magmi can handle product import at the speed of light and also has many interesting features for automation & handling csvs or external database source.
check the topic with the top post count on dataflow thread to know more about this tool.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagneticOneTeam

USA

howard80 - 22 June 2011 01:43 PM

I\\\’m interested in the automatic product update as well. Does the Store Manager allow me to manage multiple magento store backends from a single view?

Yes, sure.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community