Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can i track different products from different clients and pay them only for their products sold? 

ryanhodson13

Total Posts:  4

My question may be a bit complicated but I’ll try to explain in the best way possible.
I’m looking for a plugin or a explanation of how i could use the current set-up to do this task below.

I am currently in the process of setting up a shop using your software. I wanted to know if if was possible to have people who sign up to be able to sell their own products on the site, set a cost and receive payment for that item.

In addition to that i wanted to know if that’s possible i could then set something up to allow me to take a percentage of that sale?

Also is it possible to have different products from different merchants that when their product is sold a percent goes to my site and the rest goes to the merchant. Or a way to track certain items under the different companies and send payment monthly of there takings?

Thanks in advanced for our reply…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jcuthbert

Total Posts:  23
Manchester

This sounds like you want to set up an affiliate scheme type website. This will not be something you can acheive out of the box with Magento.

If you do not have the expertise you will need to look at brining us in as a developer to customise the software to your requirements.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ryanhodson13

Total Posts:  4

Hi thanks for your reply, Textmimedia

But its not a affiliate program! I have key shops I am in touch with, who are all selling there products online via one outlet and would like to pay them according to there sales made at there time of purchase rather than a lump sum of money at the end of the month!

does that sound better??

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vampal

Total Posts:  37

Magento dose not contain such functions by default,
you will need to develop it.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community