Magento Forum

Please help!!!! Cant login! Emergency!!! 

RTellez06

Total Posts:  30

Please someone help me, I need this fixed ASAP we open in 1 week and still need to add thousands of products :(

Parent Role id 'G6' does not exist

#0 /home/newhomet/public_html/lib/Zend/Acl.php(124): Zend_Acl_Role_Registry->add(Object(Mage_Admin_Model_Acl_Role_User), 'G6')
#1 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Mysql4/Acl.php(106): Zend_Acl->addRole(Object(Mage_Admin_Model_Acl_Role_User), 'G6')
#2 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Mysql4/Acl.php(75): Mage_Admin_Model_Mysql4_Acl->loadRoles(Object(Mage_Admin_Model_Acl), Array)
#3 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Session.php(99): Mage_Admin_Model_Mysql4_Acl->loadAcl()
#4 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Observer.php(75): Mage_Admin_Model_Session->refreshAcl()
#5 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1103): Mage_Admin_Model_Observer->actionPreDispatchAdmin(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#6 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/Mage.php(298): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent('controller_acti...', Array)
#7 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(391): Mage::dispatchEvent('controller_acti...', Array)
#8 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Controller/Action.php(123): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->preDispatch()
#9 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(342): Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action->preDispatch()
#10 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php(143): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#11 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(174): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#12 /home/newhomet/public_html/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#13 /home/newhomet/public_html/index.php(46): Mage::run()
#14 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

RTellez06

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! Our company is going live next Monday! Its an emergency, we have thousands of products to still add!

Magento Community
Magento Community

skippybosco

Total Posts:  796

Well basic troubleshooting.. what changed right before you started getting these error messages?

What version of Magento are you using? Have you modified code? Added modules? Custom Modules..

Magento Community
Magento Community

RTellez06

Only thing that happened was I added a user, and changed their permission.

Magento Community
Magento Community

skippybosco

Total Posts:  796

1) What version of Magento are you using (stock Magento with no changes or additional modules?)
2) Where do you see that error message (what steps to reproduce it)
3) Do you only get that error message with that one specific user or all users?
4) Have you tried deleting that user?
5) Have you tried creating a user and not changing the permissions to see if that works ok

Essentially trying to isolate the issue

Magento Community
Magento Community

RTellez06

Stock version of magento, only modules added are the delivery module. The error message pops up when I try logging in, and it does it for all users. I can’t delete a user because no one can login :(

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community