thanks a lot for the extension, we are using it gratefully on our 1.4 installation. Now as we are moving to 1.5 we installed it on Magento 1.5 and the tracking works - but the funnel does not show anything. ANY Ideas - where can we start debugging? We used the same settings as before on magento 1.4 and the former version of google analytics plus…
The best thing to do from here is to check that the module is actually loading within the checkout.
To do this, just view source and look for comment: <!-- BEGIN GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE --> in your head section.
If this is there then Foomans GA is in fact there. Then you would need to check that each step is being fired off by using firebug. Check the network log and make sure each request is being fired off as should. Eg:
You should see a request with the following var set: utmp=/checkout/onepage/opc-shipping&....
You will also need to make sure that GA is enabled in admin backend.
I have implemented and tested on versions 1.5 CE, 220.127.116.11 CE, 1.11 EE, with a few tweaks
I’ve just install a new version of 18.104.22.168 and the funnel does’nt seem to report back any steps.
I’m running this on an exitsing database but a completely fresh install of the magento source code. No other extensions.