Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Funnel not showing anything in Analytics in 1.5

undecided

Total Posts:  21

Dear Fooman,
thanks a lot for the extension, we are using it gratefully on our 1.4 installation. Now as we are moving to 1.5 we installed it on Magento 1.5 and the tracking works - but the funnel does not show anything. ANY Ideas - where can we start debugging? We used the same settings as before on magento 1.4 and the former version of google analytics plus…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

undecided

Total Posts:  21

Sorry for pushing - but noone any ideas, helping suggestions etc? Nobody else has similar issues?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Thomas Coppen

Total Posts:  18

Im on 1.5 and have the same problem, a reply would be good!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Randalf

Total Posts:  28

same with me and after uninstalling for some reasons the \"old\" funnel on google analytics is not working anymore despite the fact that the conversions are counted correctly under \"conversions\".

Magento Community
Magento Community

Shaughn

Total Posts:  44
South Africa

The best thing to do from here is to check that the module is actually loading within the checkout.

To do this, just view source and look for comment: <!-- BEGIN GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE --> in your head section.

If this is there then Foomans GA is in fact there. Then you would need to check that each step is being fired off by using firebug. Check the network log and make sure each request is being fired off as should. Eg:

You should see a request with the following var set:  utmp=&#x2F;checkout&#x2F;onepage&#x2F;opc-shipping&....

You will also need to make sure that GA is enabled in admin backend.

I have implemented and tested on versions 1.5 CE, 1.6.1.0 CE, 1.11 EE, with a few tweaks wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

FOOMAN
Guru

Total Posts:  669
Auckland, New Zealand

@Shaughn Thanks for the feedback. Were any of your tweaks required to make it work on the CE editions?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Randalf

Total Posts:  28

I checked the sources like described above. it is not working with me, also the anonymize IP is not present

config:
- our shop has got 2 websites
- global config: google turned off
- website one: switched on
- website two: switched off

Magento Community
Magento Community

studio2f

Total Posts:  43

We’re having this trouble too. Since upgrading to the latest version, funnels have stopped tracking. The funnel end (conversion) tracks, but the cart page is not tracking.

We use the OneStepCheckout extension, and until the Analytic Plus upgrade it handled tracking this funnel:

Step 1 : /checkout/cart/
Step 2 : /onestepcheckout/
Conversion

After the upgrade Step 1 and Step 2 are no longer tracked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And Fooman-- thank you again for a great module.

magento 1.5.1
Analytic Plus 0.10.6

Magento Community
Magento Community

brendanb
Mentor

Total Posts:  1093
London, United Kingdom

Hi,

I’ve just install a new version of 1.7.0.2 and the funnel does’nt seem to report back any steps.
I’m running this on an exitsing database but a completely fresh install of the magento source code. No other extensions.

is there anything else I can try?

brendan

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community