Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can anybody help me please? 

sepehr222

Total Posts:  4

Hi

I’m looking for a capability of Magento that i believe it should have but I don’t know the name to search about.
I’m going to have some products on site specially virtual products , but these products prices change based on some specifications the products may have. For example if I want to sell local numbers in diffrent countries and different cities first they should be able to choose the country from a drop down menu then based on chosen country they can see the cities in next drop down so they choose one and then they will see the product price.

Or in other need, we need that customer can choose the country and then city first and then they can see different products related to their choices.
(It’s look like choosing category and subcategory and then they can see the products but I need to choose different name than “category” , like country and city)

Thanks for your help in advance[size=1]
[/size]

Image Attachments
magento1.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MageClub
Guru

Total Posts:  386
India

When did Magento support Multi Vendor ?

Got a link ?

Let me know.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sepehr222

Total Posts:  4

I found an extension to do that (not free) with two connecting drop down menus, but I cant find it now.
Some products like cloths , the price is up to size,color,… so it’s necessary to be able to choose them and some times for example each color has just some of sizes so they need to be connected and based on first selection the secon menu should appear.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community