Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Best extensions for stock/warehouse management????? 

carlateixeira

Total Posts:  1

Hi

We are in the process of setting up an e-shop, and we are using Magento Enterprise platform for it.

I’m looking for a a software program who allows me to do the stock inventory management. I need a program who allows several warehouse locations, managing stock and inventory ( supliers, receiving , storing locations, out,...) “receive” costumer orders, costumer orders preparation and shipping ( uploading tracking nr).

I’ve been checking some extensions from MAgento, but I’m not sure which one are the most suitable, apropriated for this case. The one I’ve seen most in detail are: Warehouse Management and Order Processing Integration (from Real Time Dispatch) and Magento Embedded ERP (from Maison du Logiciel).

Can someone please provide me with some insight to which might be the best solution for my case?

Thanks in advance
Carla

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jammin

Total Posts:  12

I am interested to. Anyone have recommendations?

Magento Community
Magento Community

innoexts

Total Posts:  124

You can manage inventory for each warehouse separately, ship from multiple warehouses, etc with our extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community

NMediaSystems

Total Posts:  56
London

We’ve recently developed Magento Integration Framework that allows to syncronize orders, catalog and stock levels in/out from/to any format. Very flexible and powerful framework.

http://www.nmediasystems.com/services/magento-ecommerce-software/magento-integration-framework.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

Wyomind

Total Posts:  26

Hi,

Advanced Inventory is a software extension for Magento. It enables stock, at all retailoutlets or warehouses, to be managed centrally from the Magento back-office.

Every order received on-line can then be sent automatically or manually to a specific retail outlet or warehouse for processing. Stock levels and orders can be monitored in real-time and re-supply of stock can be more easily anticipated.

Order assignment settings need to be configured. These settings are based on the Magento store view (ie which retail outlets are linked to which store view) and the delivery address input by the customer (ie which are the closest retail outlets).

This extension also allows stock to be managed from a global-view product table and includes a single, all-stock update function.

Magento Community
Magento Community

innoexts

Total Posts:  124

Recently, we implemented another one extension that supports multi-warehouse functionality: Multi-Warehouse Plus.
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/multi-warehouse-plus-4053.html
It equips administrators with flexible pricing tools.

Magento Community
Magento Community

JmDijkshoorn

Total Posts:  14

I’d like to know a little something from the developers who have reacted.
It’s a bit vague for me.

Is it possible to order items from a warehouse to the main store’s location or is this for shipping items from a warehouse to the customers?
The system here (logivert) has a built in option where we can quite easily order a product from a warehouse to the shop’s location for either sending to the customer, selling in the store or holding for people to pick up.

Magento Community
Magento Community

luciesmith1234

Total Posts:  16

Hi. I think Magento Inventory Extension meets all your needs.

The Magento Inventory Extension is specially designed to fit small and medium businesses. It provides the most basic, easy to use and essential functions of a stock control system.

Managing Inventory: Qty. in stock, Stock Issuing, Stock Receiving, Stock Adjustment
Managing Purchase Order: Detailed Information, Products, Deliveries, Return Orders
Managing shipping methods and payment terms

Hope it helps you something!

Magento Community
Magento Community

JmDijkshoorn

So, In short terms.

Will I be able to order a product in the backend for stock by simple means as pushing a button here, adding the quantity there?

Magento Community
Magento Community

thitruongnong

Total Posts:  3
hà nội

chè thái nguyên

Magento Community
Magento Community

JmDijkshoorn

yes. that was exactly the information we were talking about…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community