Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Show all but complete/canceled/closed orders in Admin orders grid

webpixie

Total Posts:  28

I have been trying, without much success, to make it so when I go to the admin orders grid I see only the orders that are NOT completed, canceled or closed. I know I can sort it to show just “pending” or just “on hold” or whatever, but I would like to be able to see all of those at once and take out the orders that are finished and done with. Once you start having 1000’s of orders the order grid is going to be very unruly filled with completed or canceled orders.

I have no problem changing code, I just can not seem to find where I would make it so the default or a selected sort would do this.

Does anyone have any ideas how to go about this?

I did find an extension that does this, but it does a lot more than I need and it’s very expensive for just needing the sort option.
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/MageToolsNL/extension/3989/pending_orders_grid

Anyone know how I would make one of the status sort options be everything BUT completed?

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

webpixie

Total Posts:  28

No one has any ideas on how to do this? Basically I just need to show all orders on the admin order grid except completed, canceled or closed orders. Is there a way to make the database call exclude these or something? Our order grid is getting huge and we want to see all orders that are open or need dealing with without searching each status and looking through 100’s of completes.

Any ideas at all? Help would be very much appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community