Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is www.wizardthemes.com is the right place to get magento themse in cheaper price….Sb told me about this…Anyone any idea…? 

galdon

Total Posts:  1

I need magento themes for my online camera shop.... Any one who can suggest me where can i get the most reliable magento themes. What about the http://www.wizardthemes.com? i got to know about this in another magento forum? any idea? They appriceited this site very much...need your help..what do u say?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

prowizards

Total Posts:  2
Nepal

yes.....  http://www.wizardthemes.com has been here from more than a year and they gives good new themes monthly..and i been getting benefits.... you can fully trust them Mr galdon...have a good time....!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Surface

I made the mistake of purchasing their annual membership 3 months ago.  Contrary to what they claimed via LiveChat and email, none of their themes worked with Magento 1.6.  Most themes were lacking proper documentation, and some had none at all.  A number of themes utilized 3rd party plugins that are no longer supported or available for Magento.

On top of this, while they claim they add 2 new themes every month, I have not seen a single theme added during my 3 months as a member, nor any of the existing themes updated to work with newer versions of Magento.

These guys run a number of Magento Theme/Template Sites under different names, yet they claim that they do not.  Some of their sites have newer designs, and newer versions of existing designs.  When I asked about this, they claimed they did not operate the other domains and sites.  The problem with their story is that they offer all of the designs, including the ones they claim they don’t have, here via Magento Connect.

It’s frustrating, as they seem to have a talent for excellent designs, but don’t what to run an honest business.  It really is too bad.

Save your money.  Buyer beware.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dana28

Hello,

Are you referring to magento go or do you have the magento community edition? Thks. question

Magento Community
Magento Community

kimons

n

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community