Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t add order from backend and user can’t register and place order at same time (only guests can order). 

cff

Total Posts:  27

Hi,

Having weird issues that are really critical!

Orders can’t be placed from backend, when you go to Orders -> Place new order and you select client you just get a white screen (with header etc).

Also when you try and place an order and register at the same time, you get a pop up error saying “You’re order can not be placed at this time.” and then when the user clicks place order again, it says “A user already exists with that email address”. And the order is not placed....

Does anyone have any ideas? Please do not place test orders on the site.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

fishnut

Total Posts:  45

have you heard anything on your problem?  I am having the same issue, except it is working on the frontend for customers, but not in the admin for me, and when I click to view an old order I get a plain white screen, as well as when I create an order.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cff

Total Posts:  27

Nothing unfortunately - I have decided to use thisispearl.com instead as at least I can manage everything in one place. I thought Magento would be the goer as the features are good, but when things break it is $$$$ anyway (there are few fixes in the forum, even to seemingly common problems).

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community