Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to increase the lenght of an exception message

DeBaas

Total Posts:  51

Hi All,

Another day, another issue

This time I got an Magento installation with a cms-block in the right column that causes some sql execption, below are the top/last lines of the exception:

exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1' in domain/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228
Stack trace
:
#0 domain/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php(228): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 domain/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#2 domain/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(468): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#3 domain/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT `catalog...', Array)
#15 domain/app/code/local/Mage/Core/Model/Email/Template/Filter.php(501): Varien_Filter_Template->filter('{{block type="c...')

I want to resolve this issue, but I need to know what cms-block triggers this exception, and there are quite many of them.
Is there some way to get a full message, with more information ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community