Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

My Account Dashboard toal price cant be greater than 100.000.000

jluca08

Total Posts:  2

Currently I am using Magento version 1.4.1. I have overcome quite a lot but I encountered the biggest error “Can not have too 100,000,000.00 e import prices.”

If you enter the e 100,000,000.00, the system immediately rounded on 100,000,000.00 e (for example, the total cost of an order valued at 125,000,000.00 e will do round about 100 million, 00 e, so did wrong in the price of customer orders.)

I have references in http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/&/viewthread/210738/ # t280303 but only fix the import price in the admin and error display when ordering. But in
My Account Dashboard (General Information) when clicking on the account information of all customer orders are orders for 100 million VND default. > <And the sale within the admin section of this bill is the default value is 100 million VND

View image display bug in the file attachment attack.

Image Attachments
magento.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community