Magento Forum

Magento Connect: Invalid login credentials

Klimek

Total Posts:  83
Essen

I installed Magento some day ago and also the magento connected worked fine.

But as I tried to login into Magento Connect today I got this message: Invalid login credentials
The Logins are fine but it wont work.

The only Extension which is not delivered from magento out of the box is the german markets extension.
And I’m using magento 1.5.1.0

Some ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

Klimek - 19 May 2011 10:38 AM

I installed Magento some day ago and also the magento connected worked fine.

But as I tried to login into Magento Connect today I got this message: Invalid login credentials
The Logins are fine but it wont work.

The only Extension which is not delivered from magento out of the box is the german markets extension.
And I’m using magento 1.5.1.0

Some ideas?

are you trying to log on magentocommerce.com ? or your own store?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Klimek

Total Posts:  83
Essen

I already found it.

My provider swichted the server, so I got a new IP, which magento stored in the config file (donwloader).

Magento Community
Magento Community

Joris Bots

Total Posts:  3

Thanks! That worked for me.

For others:

the config file is:

/downloader/connect.cfg

In this file lookup ftp://[username]:[pass]@[host]/[path-to-webfolder]/”;s:9:"sync_pear";b:0;}

Check if [username], [pass] and [host] and [path-to-webfolder] corresponds to what it should be to logon via ftp to your server.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ghog

Total Posts:  42

i am having the same issue however when i checked my connect.cfg there were no credentials as described (code below).
i am working on Magento ver. 1.6.1.0, any advice would be much appreciated smile

::ConnectConfig::v::1.0::a:12:{s:7:"php_ini";s:0:"";s:8:"protocol";s:3:"ftp";s:15:"preferred_state";s:6:"stable";s:27:"use_custom_permissions_mode";s:1:"0";s:15:"global_dir_mode";i:511;s:16:"global_file_mode";i:438;s:15:"downloader_path";s:10:"downloader";s:12:"magento_root";s:39:"/home/wwwmoto/public_html/downloader/..";s:16:"root_channel_uri";s:39:"connect20.magentocommerce.com/community";s:12:"root_channel";s:9:"community";s:13:"remote_config";s:0:"";s:9:"sync_pear";b:0;}

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community