Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Blogging - valid URL key

Mahlerian

Total Posts:  1

I’m new to blogging commercially using Magento and have not found the software very straightforward.

Principal difficulty has been getting the completed blog to actually post. Every time I click on Save Post I get a request for a valid URL key. Nothing I am trying seems acceptable.

Any suggestions?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Oriental Food Shop

Total Posts:  11

I think that you are confused; Magento is an eCommerce solution used for selling products, and not a blogging system.
If you are using one of the blog contributions (e.g. AheadWorks Blog) then you need to pose your question on the appropriate forum.
If your error occurs when trying to create a product in Magento, post the full error and the community can try to help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community