Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

IE’s Done but with errors is driving me nuts (accordion related)

thomasmore

Total Posts:  80

<action method="addJs"><script>accordion/prototype.js</script></action>

The file above is giving me an error message 13338, char 2, Error Objected Expected.

Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it or at least turn off the debug message from ever showing up?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Discovery
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  767

You already have prototype loaded with Magento and you don’t need to reload it for your accordion script. Take the line out and see what you get.

Magento Community
Magento Community

thomasmore

Total Posts:  80

When I tried that accordion didn’t work right. It became extremely glitchy. I tried using prototype bundled with Magento but it didn’t work. Accordion just stopped working.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Discovery
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  767

Okay, update Magento to the latest scriptaculous/prototype (it uses old ones out the box). Then refresh the cached page properly when testing.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community