Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Amazon Configurable Products

sloangear

Total Posts:  1

Hi All,

New to Magento here.  I set up Amazon Payments and was excited to get my first order yesterday.  Unfortunately we sell apparel which is set up as configurable products with size and color as selectable options.  But the Amazon seller site does not indicate the selectable options, just displays the Master configurable product.

Anyone know how to work configurable products with Amazon Checkout?

Related note, my Magento inventory did not update with the Amazon order.  Is there a setting for that?

Thanks guys!!

John

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Vishal Kapadia

Total Posts:  6

Hello,

Have you got any solution for this issue?? I am facing the same issue. Please reply if you got any solution..

Thanks,

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

Looks like you are both looking for a solution to help integrate Magento and Amazon so that updating data is seamless and instant.

Using the nChannel connector for Amazon web sites you can quickly and easily integrate and connect your Amazon web store to a variety of eCommerce, POS, ERP and accounting systems. For existing Amazon sites, once downloaded, our Amazon connector starts copying your customer, item, sales and supplier data to the nchannel platform. Simply add additional connectors for the other channel systems you use to begin exchanging data between Amazon and any other channel.

If you are new to Amazon and haven’t populated your site yet, you can use nChannel to push item and inventory data to it from your POS, other eCommerce, ERP or accounting system.

Our Amazon connector: http://www.nchannel.com/connectamazon/

If you’d like to learn more, feel free to read our website or contact me today!

Darren
info@nChannel.com
1-800-406-8217

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community