Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

1.5.0.1 - 1.5.1.0 upgrade (issue with Mage_Cybersource 1.1.2 (beta) )

Andy_GS

Total Posts:  126

Hey all,

i’m upgrading via magento connect to the latest stable version of magento (1.5.1.0)

all the packages installed successfully except for:
Mage_Core_Modules

which says theres an error:

CONNECT ERROR: Package community/Mage_Core_Modules 1.5.1.0 conflicts with: community/Mage_Cybersource 1.1.2

So i want to remove the offending extension Mage_Cybersource 1.1.2 (beta),
but when i go to do this i then get this error:

CONNECT ERROR: community/Mage_Core_Modules 1.5.0.1 is required by: community/Find_Feed 1.0.8, community/Mage_Centinel 1.5.0.0, community/Mage_Compiler 1.5.0.0, community/Mage_All_Latest 1.5.1.0, community/Interface_Frontend_Default 1.5.1.0, community/Interface_Install_Default 1.5.1.0, community/Interface_Frontend_Base_Default 1.5.1.0, community/Phoenix_Moneybookers 1.2.5, community/Magento_Mobile 1.5.0.0.20, community/Mage_Core_Adminhtml 1.5.1.0

do i need to unistall the extension manually to allow the final part of the upgrade to complete?

regards
Andy.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Andy_GS

Anyone have an answer????

Magento Community
Magento Community

Andy_GS

Hey Jackson thanks for your reply,

im still holding out a little bit of hope that magento seeing as it was them who released the mod may have a fix.

But i’ll keep your suggestion in mind.

cheers
Andy.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Andy_GS

Hey Jackson thanks for your reply,

im still holding out a little bit of hope that magento seeing as it was them who released the mod may have a fix.

But i\’ll keep your suggestion in mind.

cheers
Andy.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Andy_GS

Thanks i’ll keep that in mind.

regards
Andy.