Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Donations Lite/Donations ultimate extensions

cvowles

Total Posts:  1

We were thinking of purchasing one of these extensions.  However, having looked at the Demo versions I’m not sure that the extension offers any more than the software.

We want to be able to offer a “donation” as a “product” option - not just add a donation option to a sale.

Has anyone had experience with this/know if this is possible.

Many thanks for your help.

Christina
National Eczema Society

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MageWorxcom
Guru

Total Posts:  410
Washington DC Metro Area, US

Hello Christina,

We released Donations Ultimate v2update, which has great new features. You can add donations to a product page, cart page, CMS page or even to the checkout.

Let us know if you still have any questions.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dontombe

Total Posts:  1

With Magalter Group Gifts extension you can create donations and even group gifts! I installed and began to use Group Gifts PRO Magento extension in my store that allows my customers without problems to make a group gift for somebody and pay all together. If any product was expensive for one person to present something earlier, now the customers have an opportunity to acquire that product, gathering and buying it. The sales of my shop increased by 20 % after installation this extension!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community