Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Amazon Invoices missing Items/Product details

Crocko

Total Posts:  1

I have a number of Invoices that are now missing product info. They were fine but I inadvertently ran \’Import orders from Amazon\’ a second time. Instead of creating new orders it appears to have updated the originals. The orders seem fine but the original invoices are missing Product info and it displays

Fatal error: Call to a member function getParentItem() on a non-object in...default/template/sales/order/invoice/view/items.phtml on line 50

Am looking for a way of correcting the data, any help would be most welcome.

Am very much a newbie to Magento so apologies if this is nonsense.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

designer84

Total Posts:  102

I get the same error. Fatal error: Call to a member function getParentItem() on a non-object in app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/sales/order/invoice/view/items.phtml on line 48.

This seems to have happened after we edited orders using the Tiny Brick Order Edit module (trying to edit an order in the status of Processing). I\’ve tried disabling the module but this does not seem to get rid of the message / nor does it show all the items in the invoice.

Did you ever solve this issue?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bright Ideas

Total Posts:  140
Mumbai

Has anyone of you guys solved this problem?

Magento Community
Magento Community

delbecquej

Total Posts:  5

Hi,

I have the same issue and don’t know why.

I used Ce 1.7.0.2 and a modified modern theme.

The error function is too GetParentItem :
<?php if ($_item->getParentItem()) continue; ?>

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community