Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem with configurable product…

JBerry

Total Posts:  4
NC, USA

In my Magento powered store, I’m selling fishing rods with different lengths. I’ve made 2 simple products (One rod is 6’6” long and the other is 7’ long) and 1 configurable product that allows you to choose between the two rod lengths.  When I click on the 6’6” rod length and press “Add to Cart” it is added to the cart just fine, but when I try to select the 7’ rod length option and press “Add to Cart” it directs me to a page telling me that my shopping cart is empty… Any suggestions?

Thanks In Advance,
JB

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

JBerry

Total Posts:  4
NC, USA

Nevermind… figured it out. After duplicating the original product, it Disabled the duplicate in the English store.  Had to select “English Store” from the left drop down and then select “Enable” on the 7’ rod.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community