Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal not showing up at all in Magento 1.4.1.1

justclint

Total Posts:  6

Hi, Ive just had a client come to me to setup paypal in his Magento site. No problem I thought, add the credentials, adjust a few settings and it should be all good.

Well, thats far from whats going on. Ive been trying to setup payments pro and express checkout but neither of them show up anywhere on the site. No express checkout button anywhere and payments pro doesnt even show up in the check out pane.

I dont deal with Magento regularly for ecomm solutions so maybe Im just missing something Magento does out of the ordinary.

I noticed on other posts, the paypal methods are listed under Admin --> System --> Config --> Methods which had “enable” options.

but on this system all the paypal methods seem to be under Admin --> System --> Config --> Paypal without “enable” options.

Per other posts Ive checked that the base currency is USD.

Other than that Im really at a loss here and dont know what to do.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

If any additional info from me is needed, please just let me know.

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sabrinanne

Total Posts:  7

i’m experiencing the same problem. anybody who can help? Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

alex.bsc
Guru

Total Posts:  340

Same problem here in 1.5.1. What the ?!?!

Magento Community
Magento Community

danchet

Total Posts:  18

Has anyone found a fix for this? I was forced to go live without this option because I haven’t found any solution documented.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Adam Moss

Total Posts:  248
Birmingham, UK

I had this problem, I looked into my active modules in the config: System > Config > Advanced and realised it was disabled. I hadn’t done this, so I can only assume it was caused in some way by an extension.

Anyway, my advice is check there first.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Haseena

Total Posts:  18

hi..

This is great question from you all here.. But before setup your admin--->setting---->config must need to add a paypal integration contribution to your site, from the contribution file we have change some setting to show the enable and disable option in this admin--->setting---->config page..

Please check your point of sales software system paypal integration method..

To purchase your online point of sales software system..

Thank you!!
Haseena..

Magento Community
Magento Community

halluzineyt

Total Posts:  6

Just use USD as base currency. I got this working but my display currency became usd also i want to use peso for it though is this a bug?.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community