Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Main frame blank

AnneLise

Total Posts:  154
Bergen, Norway

I modified the .htaccess file a bit to speed Magento up, but once I did this, everything in my mainframe went blank!
I reuploaded the old .htaccess file but the problem remained the same.
On my front page (where header and footer shows up perfectly btw,) it sais “There was no Home CMS page configured or found” in the main frame.

Weirest thing is, when I go to the CMS admin panel, and preview my page, it works perfectly.  But it will not display when I access my store.
I can’t find any threads about this.

Suggestions?  ANyone?  downer

(tried to switch themes as I am using the modern theme, but the default theme has the same error)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AnneLise

Total Posts:  154
Bergen, Norway

Ooops.. figured it out.
If anyone has the same problem check out the CMS administration - the page that doesn’t work - and then edit that page. 
The error was in the second box, in my norwegian edition called “Søkemotorvennlig URL”, i guess the english traslation is search friendly URL or something. 
I had written my domain name in this field, and once i changed it to “home” it worked perfectly again.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community