Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

“Date Shipped” Column

Ignacio Bona

Total Posts:  10
Spain

Hi,

I’ve seen that when you search for shipments, you have a column named “Date Shipped”, but when I open that shipment, I can’t find that specific field. Where is it store? How can I change that value? Why can’t I see it from the shipment form? . 

The reason I want to change that date is because I want to make a difference between the shipments I’ve already ship, and the ones I’ve not.

Thanks in advance.

Ignacio.

(I’m new developing for magento)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Ignacio Bona

Spain

Ok, I’ve discovered the place where the data is stored in the DB. Table sales_order_entity where entity_type_id is 19.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ignacio Bona

Spain

Solved!

$this->_getData('created_at');

where this refers to class Mage_Sales_Model_Order_Shipment.

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ignacio Bona

Spain

Seems that the module EAV set that DATE each time an attribute is created or updated, so I cannot handle manually. So I’ll have to create a new attribute representing the date that the shipment was really shipped (not created in the system).

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community