Hi, I am a web producer serious considering Maganto as an option, but I need to plan and budget a build.
I’m looking for a site with, AI, functionality, look and feel similar
to this one http://www.therecycledretriever.com/store/
To be more specific we’d look for a developer/programmer (PHP) with a working knowledge of the Zend framework and EAV database architecture to do the following:
* Implement custom design layout (we’ll supply the designs as
photoshop images or other) we’d probably need some static blocks
(would need some advice on that).
* Integrating with PayPal, Google Checkout.
* Importing up to 30 simple products into categories in Magento
* Addition of up to 10 pages in Magento’s own CMS.
* Integration and installation with Wordpress blog on same domain
(we will design the blog and deal with the html and CSS templates)
My 2 questions are as follows:
1. How long will it take realistically to customise Magento (in days)?
2. How much should one expect (per day) for a developer with these skills.
I am in the UK but estimates from elsewhere are welcome.