Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

There has been an error processing your request: Front and Backend

beautynb

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

This is the website I’m having troubles with:
http://beautynb.crystalworld33.com/

This is a clean install and I’ve added a paid theme on it from wizardthemes.com (Jewelry Theme).

After that, I’ve just been adding many new products to the catalog.

No modifications are added and everything had been going great.

Since I was very busy for weeks, I just stopped doing anything on this site, and when I came back, I saw this error:
There has been an error processing your request
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.
Error log record number: 170794752592

I’ve seen this before in the past when I change themes or something on another site or added a new addon, but that only happens to the customer end, and everything on admin works fine. This site’s been running fine for weeks when I had been adding new products, now both front and backend is not working and shows same error.

Is there anyway I can fix it?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kandrew

Total Posts:  114

You should look into directory ${PATH_TO_MAGENTO}/var/report/. And find a file named with report number for more details on issue you are having with your store.

Magento Community
Magento Community

hxd

Total Posts:  224

Magento logs its errors in var/report/error_number. So you need to check var/report/170794752592 for more information about the error. This should give you some clues on how to resolve it.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community