Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multiple Discounts

TonyBrownDev

Total Posts:  12

Hello Everyone,

I trying to setup a promotion that will give a discount for every 2 products purchased.. for example:
I have 3 products - a TV, a Stereo and a Computer.
What I would like, is that if a customer would like to purchase any of these, they can get a discount on an HDMI cable of, we’ll say $10 off the original $30 price. BUT the catch is that they can get this discount for as many of the base 3 products purchased.. so if they buy 1 stereo and 2 tv’s, they should get a discount for up to 3 HDMI cables..

Buy 1 get 1
Buy 2 get 2
etc..

I hope this makes sense, but it’s killing me.

Thank you for the help!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hello!

Please check out Special Promotions extension. It will help you create different price rules, including promotions like these:

- Buy 2 T-shirts and get 3rd with $30 off
- Buy pants and get a belt $15 off
- Buy a coat and get a hat with the 30% discount

Magento Community
Magento Community

FMEExtensions
Mentor

Total Posts:  1298

Please check the following FME Magento module that allows you to offer discounts on different events,

FME Magento Events Discounts

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community