Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error: Call to a member function toOptionArray() When attempting to access System > Config > General > Web tab

sladegrove

Total Posts:  47
Phoenix, AZ

When I attempt to click on the WEB tab under System > Config > General

Fatal error: Call to a member function toOptionArray() on a non-object in /home/wickedki/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form.php on line 399

Any clues?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

haligonia

Total Posts:  97

Any solution? I’m getting this error suddenly in the shipping methods section and haven’t changed ANYTHING that should cause this problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sladegrove

Total Posts:  47
Phoenix, AZ

Nope.. the only solution I found was to do a clean install and move everything over. The “team members” on the forums didn’t offer any solution, either.

haligonia - 01 July 2011 09:02 PM

Any solution? I’m getting this error suddenly in the shipping methods section and haven’t changed ANYTHING that should cause this problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community

haligonia

Total Posts:  97

Oh this is terrible… I am getting this error on a live site. Just the other day I was in the shipping methods section and everything was working fine. Now I go back and it’s all messed up for no reason at all. This is insane.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community