Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Announcing eCommerce Forums - a Magento Seminar Series

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

In the world of eCommerce every hour of every day means the possibility of revenue.

Learn how Magento can help your online business succeed.

Attend an eCommerce Forum sponsored by Magento, Magento Solution Partners and Peer1 to learn how Magento can help you launch or improve an eCommerce website.

At these forums, eCommerce decision-makers will acquire a general understanding of who Magento is, what we do to empower the eCommerce ecosystem and how we can help you build a profitable online business.
Event Highlights

* Magento overview
* An in-depth demonstration of the Magento Enterprise eCommerce solution
* Networking - talk to Magento personnel, a Magento Solution Partner and other companies with the same questions and ambitions as you

These events are designed for serious eCommerce business and technical decision-makers.

Space is limited, so please register early.

Don’t see a city near you?
Let us know where you want us to come next.
Send an email to: events[at]magento.com with “eCommerce Forum” in the subject line

Find an event in a city near you and register today.

Learn More: http://www.magentocommerce.com/company/events/ecommerce-forum

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bulingit43

Total Posts:  13

Though I know it has been quite late ...the seminar is already finished I want to be kept updated for the next coming seminars so that I could join. I’m interested to learn more.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community