Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How could I edit container2 block? 

cactuscamiseta

Total Posts:  10

Hi and thanks for reading.

I’m customizing my magento template (1.5), I want to add an image inside the configurable product options wrapper, just before the options dropdown list. Looking at the catalog.xml I can’t find any template for the container2 block, so my question is how can I edit this block if there is no template associated to it?

This is what I found:

<block type="core/template_facade" name="product.info.container2" as="container2">
                    <
action method="setDataByKey"><key>alias_in_layout</key><value>container2</value></action>
                    <
action method="setDataByKeyFromRegistry"><key>options_container</key><key_in_registry>product</key_in_registry></action>
                    <
action method="append"><block>product.info.options.wrapper</block></action>
                    <
action method="append"><block>product.info.options.wrapper.bottom</block></action>
                </
block>

But in my template folders I can’t find any options, or wrapper, etc… .phtml files so I’m lost.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cactuscamiseta

Total Posts:  10

Nevermind, just found the solution.

I was looking for the wrapper.phtml in my app/design/frontend/default/… folder instead of app/design/frontend/base/default/template/catalog/product/view/options. You’ll find this file there.

Thanks a lot!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community