Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Failed to open stream error

ceiboss

Total Posts:  15

I have my store all configured and ready to go.  When I get to the checkout section (I’m testing with Authorize.net), I get a warning message.  It doesn’t stop the transaction, but if I were shopping at my store, I wouldn’t want to see it.  I have my cart installed in the x.mysite.com/cart directory.  There is nothing else in the root directory.  For some reason the application is looking in the x.mysite.com/docs (which doesn’t exist).

I’ve dug through all the settings in the front end and nothing appears to be wrong.

Helpppp!!!!

Thanks,

Scott

Warning: include(Mage/Directory/Model/Mysql4/Country/Format.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 73
Trace:
#0 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php(73): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, ‘include(Mage/Di...’, ‘/var/www/domain...’, 73, Array)
#1 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php(73): __autoload()
#2 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(720): __autoload(’Mage_Directory_...’)
#3 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(763): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance(’Mage_Directory_...’)
#4 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/Mage.php(342): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getResourceModelInstance(’directory_mysql...’, Array)
#5 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/Mage.php(356): Mage::getResourceModel(’directory/count...’, Array)
#6 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(123): Mage::getResourceSingleton(’directory/count...’, Array)
#7 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(191): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->_getResource(’directory/count...’)
#8 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(196): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getResourceCollection()
#9 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Directory/Model/Country.php(113): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getCollection()
#10 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Directory/Model/Country.php(133): Mage_Directory_Model_Country->getFormats()
#11 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Block/Address/Renderer/Default.php(68): Mage_Directory_Model_Country->getFormat()
#12 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Block/Address/Renderer/Default.php(94): Mage_Customer_Block_Address_Renderer_Default->getFormat(’html’)
#13 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Model/Address/Abstract.php(300): Mage_Customer_Block_Address_Renderer_Default->render(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))
#14 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/checkout/onepage/progress.phtml(35): Mage_Customer_Model_Address_Abstract->format(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))
#15 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): include(’/var/www/domain...’)
#16 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’html’)
#17 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView(’frontend/defaul...’)
#18 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#19 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(515): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#20 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(326): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#21 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php(148): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#22 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(349): Mage_Checkout_OnepageController->progressAction()
#23 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(163): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch()
#24 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(174): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(’progress’)
#25 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#26 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#27 {main} .Magento is a trademark of Irubin Consulting Inc. DBA Varien. Copyright © 2008 Irubin Consulting Inc.
.About Us Customer Service

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brandlive_br
Guru

Total Posts:  653
Buenos Aires, Argentina

1) Did you move your Magento installation?

2) Maybe you need to clean your Magento cache (from Backend, System -> Cache managment) or you can erase all files located on /var/cache

Magento Community
Magento Community

ceiboss

When I ran the installer, I didn’t choose the default location.  I suspect that’s what the problem is.  Since the installer gave me the option, I took it.  I haven’t moved any directories or files and have only edited a couple of the files to get rid of the dog and polls

I have the cache completely disabled at this point, but I did refresh everything and didn’t see any change.

I’m still stuck....thanks for the suggestion though.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

ceiboss

The problem is that the application is looking in the “docs” path for the cart.  I need to remove “docs” from the path.  Everything is in the /cart directory.  How do I do this?  I looked through all the settings in the control panel and nothing is there.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brandlive_br
Guru

Total Posts:  653
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Look into your database, the core_config_data table, has two keys, web/unsecure/base_url and web/secure/base_url. That two keys have the application url.
Maybe you need to change that values.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ceiboss

Brandlive Team - 11 November 2008 09:30 AM

Look into your database, the core_config_data table, has two keys, web/unsecure/base_url and web/secure/base_url. That two keys have the application url.
Maybe you need to change that values.

Everything is correct there.  Those values look like they are available in the System->Web configuration settings as well.  Thanks for the idea though.  I’m open to any other suggestions or ideas.  I’m so close I can taste it!

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sebastian G
Guru

Total Posts:  336

ceiboss have you checked the permissions on these direcories?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ceiboss

Tomas G. - 11 November 2008 12:08 PM

ceiboss have you checked the permissions on these direcories?

The problem is that directory doesn’t even exist.  It is looking for things in the /docs directory.  Everything is located in the /cart directory.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community