Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can Magento do affiliate programs…. 

crabjack

Total Posts:  27

Can I, easily, set up an affiliate program in my Magento store, so other websites can send customers to my store?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

wiliamsmith444

Total Posts:  8
St Louis

Yes, you can setup an affiliate program through magento by creating multiple admin account. Each store is considered as a different client.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

You are totally possible to achieve a program as same as you mentioned. When you run an Affiliate program, you supply affiliates with banners, links… of your store, products to put them into their sites, forum, and social networks. Every when there is a customer clicking on this referral link to purchase your products (with discount), affiliate will enjoy commission configured in back-end. The process to moderate this Affiliate program is very easy. You could take a look at here.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Add In Mage

Total Posts:  10
Belarus

crabjack - 18 April 2011 08:27 AM

Can I, easily, set up an affiliate program in my Magento store, so other websites can send customers to my store?

Hello, you can!
Try Spread The Word Magento Extension, it lets your integrate Magento with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yammer, Google, Outlook Online, MailRu. Let your customers get and share discounts! They can invite their friends to your store right from the social networks and Internet services.

Magento Community
Magento Community

momoya

Total Posts:  67

crabjack - 18 April 2011 08:27 AM

Yes, there are many available Affiliate extensions in the Magento Connect extension marketplace dependent upon how you wish to set up your affiliate program on your Magento store.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Add In Mage

Total Posts:  10
Belarus

Learn More
Spread The Word Extension Page

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community