Magento Forum

Looking for developer/designer who speaks Spanish & English

tornu

Total Posts:  4
Berwyn, PA

My wife’s family has two health food stores in Madrid (she is from Madrid) and we live in the States. She works from home and helps run their marketing from here. A few years ago, I setup a website for them using OsCommerce and but I can never find the time to really get it where I want it to be. Along with that, I was always waiting for the next release of Oscommerce which would never come. Excited to see Magento filling the void. I have been trying to find the time to get back to things and have been considering migrating to Mageneto when a stable production relase is available. One thing I have struggled with is finding a developer who can speak spanish and english. 

So we are looking for a developer/designer who speak Spanish & English and is fmailr with OsC and Magento. My plan is tyo strat working on graphic redesign now and then migrate site over from OsC when stable prodcuton veion of Magento is released.  Anyone who is interested, please let me know.

Paul

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

santibm

Total Posts:  19
Granada, Spain

Hi Paul!!

My name is Santiago, I live in Granada, south of Spain, and maybe I can give you a hand!! I have experience with zencart, oscommerce and xcart, and now acquiring some magento knowledge !!

Santi

Magento Community
Magento Community

kenh24h

Total Posts:  2

unfortunately, I only know English well, but did not know Spanish. but I can design

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community