Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to Convert Outlook Contacts to Cell Phone? 

SamSid

Total Posts:  1

Hi Guys,

I have tried so many times to convert Outlook contacts in my cell phone. But, I did not get the right solution yet. Please suggest me any idea to convert unlimited contacts to cell phone.

Thanks!

Sam

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sufia

Total Posts:  1

Hi Sam

You can convert Outlook contacts to Cell phone if you successfully convert all the contacts into vCard VCF format. I will suggest only vCard file format because many email applications and mobile devices support vCard.

I used to MS Outlook for managing my emails. Some time ago I need to transfer my contacts into Cell phone due to some personal reasons. vCard Export software helped me to convert contacts from Outlook to vCard.

It was really an amazing experience for me. I got my contacts (more than 1000 contacts) into my cell phone within 2 or 3 clicks.

Click on the http://www.exportvcard.com/ link and convert Outlook contacts to Cell Phone.

Sufia
Computer Administration Head
Technofy Pvt. Ltd.
Madrid

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community