Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Editing Banner within template? 

sgerritse

Total Posts:  2

If you view my site at:
http://www.trinitybookservice.com/freshinstall/

You will see the template we used, in the middle you will see “Gleanings”, “Slideshow of banners”, and “Sermon Audio/Video Button” I was able to correct the top sellers link there from the “Bannersliders” but when i go to the “coming soon” or the “pillar & ground” pages there is the same thing at the top that has “Sermon audio/video”, “Gleanings”, and “Top Sellers”.

The problem with these pages though is that the “Top Sellers” on the “coming soon”, Pillars & Ground” etc, pages do not display the proper link. Right now it is displaying the following link:

l/index.php/top-sellers-category.html

when it should be displaying /index.php/books-1/top-sellers-category.html

I did not install this template, and i did not edit once so ever. A previous developer did. So can you guys help me identify where this is located at, because i could not located this in the “bannersliders section” my assumption is that it is in the actual template itself, but where should i be looking for this at in the template?

What file?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kitesurfa

Total Posts:  35

Have you tried enable template path hints?

That would help you a lot in locating the issue.....

http://vimeo.com/1067069?pg=embed&sec;=1067069

video tutorial

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community