Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Import/export related products and upsells on 1.5.0.1 +

Magento Knight

Total Posts:  40

I have a product database which was upgraded from 1.4..x line, into Magento 1.5.x line. The 1.4 database was imported from a CSV and the CommerceThemes plugin which imports configurable products, cross sells, related products, etc. Everything appears fine in 1.5, except when I do a re-export [using Magento’s standard ImportExport 1.5 Dataflow], where I dont see any of the cross-sell or related data appearing. Nevertheless , it is there, I can see it in both the front and the back end.

Does importing and exporting cross-sells not work Magento 1.5?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Magento Knight

Total Posts:  40

Submitting this as a bug. Export in 1.5 doesnt fetch related, cross sell, or upsell data. Strangely enough, importing it works just fine.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mage Guru

Total Posts:  79

What is the field called in the csv? Is it upsell? and how is it populated.

is it .. sku1, sku2

As this isnt working for me at the moment

Magento Community
Magento Community

govind123

Total Posts:  21

is it possible to import order details? if so how to create the CSV files for the same.
2. Shall I give product image URLs directly? or need to upload the images from admin interface after importing the data?

If you guys know any other solution please help me to do this.

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community
Magento Community

VanGilsWeb

Total Posts:  97

Magento Knight - 11 April 2011 05:47 AM

Submitting this as a bug. Export in 1.5 doesnt fetch related, cross sell, or upsell data. Strangely enough, importing it works just fine.

How does importing cross-sell, upsell, etc work? (when using the new 1.5 import/export method)

Magento Community
Magento Community

Joy Thomas

Total Posts:  20
Gurgaon

Please check this post to import related products

http://www.magentocommerce.com/answers/Can-Magento-1.5.1-Import-Related-Products-If-so-how#answer3506

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community