Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom PDF Invoice Layout and Market Ready Germany

SirHaeck

Total Posts:  3

Servus,
ich möchte Custom PDF Invoice einsetzen. Wenn ich nun einen neuen Footer definiere,
wird im entsprechenden pdf keine Änderung angezeigt. Ich kann machen was ich will,
die Änderungen greifen nicht. Kann es sein, dass es an der Extension Market Ready Germany
liegt, die auch noch installiert ist? Oder hat jemand eine Idee, wie ich den Footer der Invoice pdf
ändern kann?

Viele Grüße
Chris

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ext4mage

Total Posts:  15
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi

I writing in english - hope it is ok, my german is not that good (I understand most of it, but can\\\’t write that well)…

I do not now the Market Ready Germany so do not know if it is has the functionality or not. But it is wary hard to add a footer because by default there are no footer / header objects.

So if you want to add them you have to include them yourself in the code, and do the calculation of when it is to be shown (not easy).

But I you want to give it a try start by looking at this wiki page wiki/5_-_modules_and_development/orders/editing_an_invoice_pdf

Alternative you can have a look at our new extension Edit magento PDF extension

Magento Community
Magento Community

blau16

Total Posts:  31

genau damit habe ich auch Probleme. Ist das \\\\\\\"normal\\\\\\\"?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community