Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Amazon Simple Pay - anyone got it working on 1.4 and above? 

guruproj

Total Posts:  76

I can get CBA working but not Simple Pay. It gives this error while being redirected to amazon side:

An error occurred when we tried to process your request.
Rest assured, we’re working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Please try your operation later. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I checked file lib\MarketplaceWebService\Client.php, the signature version is 2:

private $config = array {
‘SignatureVersion’ => 2,
}

Anybody got it working at all?

I prefer simple pay because CBA couldn’t get gift card balance deducted from total (same as google checkout).

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Appmerce
Guru

Total Posts:  376
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

I have a working Amazon Simple Pay extension available, if anyone needs it. Supports all features, refunds, automatic invoices, immediate return to your store (skips Amazon status pages).

Works for all Magento versions.

Magento Community
Magento Community

skysnet

Total Posts:  19

honestly your extension is one of the biggest jokes in the whole magento commerce. took over 50 emails in 1 months period to get you reply to a simple question and only after opening a dispute; that on the side

my main concern is about the security of this extension as after finally getting it to work, many customers reported that on the return screen they saw another customers information; this is HUGE. i’m personally done with this and i don’t even know how a PCI compliant cart like magento would allow such extension to even be listed in the website…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Charles_MS

Total Posts:  87

skysnet - 27 October 2013 09:45 PM

honestly your extension is one of the biggest jokes in the whole magento commerce. took over 50 emails in 1 months period to get you reply to a simple question and only after opening a dispute; that on the side

my main concern is about the security of this extension as after finally getting it to work, many customers reported that on the return screen they saw another customers information; this is HUGE. i’m personally done with this and i don’t even know how a PCI compliant cart like magento would allow such extension to even be listed in the website…

Oh really? It’s amazing

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community