Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Unable to associate Users to Roles in the Roles page

kimbaudi

Total Posts:  1

On Chapter 2 of the Magento wiki, the Permissions section states: “You can associate Users to Roles in both the Users page and the Roles page.” However, I am unable to associate Users to Roles in the Roles page.  I first created a new Role by entering a Role Name in the Role Info tab. I then chose the Resources from the Resource Access drop-down and clicked Save Role in the Role Resources tab. When the Role Users tab appeared, I should have been allowed to associate any Users I created to this Role by clicking the Reset Filter, clicking the checkbox of any Users that I want to associate to this Role, and clicking Save Role again. However, I was unable to associate any of my other Users to this Role in the Roles page.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community