Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento development in italy, especially around Rome area. 

Jan-Hendrik Heuing

Total Posts:  11

Dear colleagues,

we are currently having the opportunity to provide development services in the Rome area. If anyone is interested in talking about projects, I’d be happy to stop by within the next 2 weeks. After that, we are about 4 weeks in the Palermo area before going to visit Meet Magento in Leipzig.

Beside that, we’re generally also available at other places in italy through the following month, just get in touch of you are interested. You can mail me at any time at jhh@ivi-solutions.com. I’ll be happy to provide further details of our capabilities and also example work if you like.

Thanks, Jan-Hendrik

PS: I hope you don’t mind writing in english, I am not speaking Italian. This is also relevant for potential projects. If our stay in italy is for longer, we will for sure be going to learn italian also!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community