Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Simple Products missing from Associated Products Tab

khublaikhan

Total Posts:  15

Hi All,

So I have created an import script that imports 3360 simple products into Magento (1.4.2). I can view these products in “Manage Products” no problem but when I wish to create a Configurable product from these I only see 1134 products listed in the “Associated Products Tab” - I have looked at the csv file and cannot understand why the missing products should not be included??

Can anyone give me any pointers as to how I would find why this is happening? How can I diagnose this issue??

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

khublaikhan

Total Posts:  15

Anybody, please??

Magento Community
Magento Community

Matt80

Total Posts:  3

Once i also created a script to import images. I didn’t hire a programmer ‘cause it is too expensive. that’s why i decided to do it by myself. Big mistake. I had an error everytime during the import. Thanx God this service saved me.  www.file2cart.com
Since then I never do scripts by myself and suggest you not to do that. As for me, it is better to use automated services.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community