Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Refreshing Layered Navigation Indices…for 3 days now

elitriona

Total Posts:  106

I have about 10,000 products in the catalog, and then went into the Cache Management and refreshed the Layered Navigation Indices. That was over 3 days ago, and now when I log into the back end and check the Cache Management is says it’s still running. I know I’ve read other posts from people who have also had problems with this process taking a long time, but I had though of it more in hours, not in days. Is there anything I can do about this? It might be a show stopper if I can’t get this process to complete more quickly.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Meth0

Total Posts:  13
Brisbane - Gold Coast QLD Australia

Don’t hold your breath. I have 11 000+ products and this Indices refresh has been running for a week and a half!

Magento Community
Magento Community

markf

Total Posts:  145

I am having the same problem, any solutions yet?

Magento Community
Magento Community

gp01fb

Total Posts:  34

Same here. I only have 3-4K items but still run for 3 days already. I’m expecting I could search part of the items even though the process is still running, but nothing is showing up for any search. Is it a bug or something? Does anyone know some workaround solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

elitriona

Total Posts:  106

I think the server configuration might play a large part here. I tried the same thing on another server and host and it took almost no time at all.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community