We are looking for talent to join our mission in our Culver City offices. These are fantastic roles for people to begin their career here at Magento and feel the power of Magento! The areas of focus would be working with our customers and partners in our Business Development group, Sales group, Enterprise Customer Success Team, and the MagentoGo Success Team. In these roles you will quickly learn about Magento as a company, our products, as well as gain understanding of the eCommerce industry. You will work directly with our customers and partners to educate them on our products and programs on driving their success, with an upward Magento career path from there!
Talent we seek to join our mission looks like:
• College Grad
• 1-3 years work experience.
• Passion and good knowledge of internet and eCommerce.
• Tech savvy individuals who are comfortable with Web 2.0 terminologies and able to be self-taught with provided documentation.
• Selling, customer centric and relationship building DNA
Where we might find you, a great candidate:
• Currently working at an eCommerce company (merchant / retailer) and doing BD, email or affiliate marketing. Why? You would quickly understand the power of Magento from the client side.
• Just out of college doing BD or selling at a sleepy company or industry and want to be part of a passionate (tech) company and culture that ROCKS! (see video below).
• May have a side eCommerce business or technology blog.
• A Technology enthusiast with passion for people and sales.
These roles will be:
• Customer and partner facing roles in Business Development Group, Enterprise Sales Group, Magento Enterprise Customer Success Group and MagentoGo Sales.
Action if interested:
Send the following to to be invited to interview sessions happening every Thursday at our offices.
• Your resume
• A few words about how you can fit into our eCommerce vision and your interest in Web 2.0 technologies
• Salary history (past 3 years)