Magento Forum

Checkout OnePage No worki

B1driver

Total Posts:  7

Using 1.1.6 with Firefox 3.0.3

New install of Magento and installed modern theme using magento connect....

Got around my quantities being screwed up by having magento NOT manage it...now when I click a product and choose checkout all I get is a blank page with this URL http://www.srtjets.com/index.php/checkout/onepage/

I’ve tried adding this to my index.php file to gather any error message but doesnt work...any help?
ini_set(’display_errors’, 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

I’m having a hell of a time with this cart system, seems like every turn I make I hit a wall. Everyone cant be having as many problems as I am since I’ve read great reviews of this cart. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, 1 more thing. I did a search on this forum and came across a gentleman with an identical problem but my files all look updated and good to go, I haven’t the slightest what my deal is. Thanks again for looking

Luis

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brandlive_br
Guru

Total Posts:  653
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Can you test with the default/default skin?

Magento Community
Magento Community

B1driver

Looks like when I go to the default skin it works. Whats the deal? What do I change?

Luis

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brandlive_br
Guru

Total Posts:  653
Buenos Aires, Argentina

When version 1.1 appears, there were changes in javascript files of the Checkout.
Search into the wiki section for an article about upgrade modern theme from 1.0 to 1.1 (or download the mederrn theme 1.1 version).

Magento Community
Magento Community

B1driver

Tried to download the modern theme via connect but said nothing to download. After checking my files I noticed that I already have 1.1.4

Interface_Frontend_Default_Modern 1.1.4 (stable)

I’ll try to reinstall it.

Luis

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community